Monday, March 28, 2011

One Blow From Caving In

Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend everyone. Last weekend was very much a stay at home, never change out of my pyjamas kind of weekend for me, so I didn’t really have the chance to take any dailydress pictures or film any vidoes.

However, March is coming to an end (way too quickly too might I add) which means I get to film my FAVOURITE type of video ever really soon, my MONTHLY FAVOURITES VIDEO! :D Whoooo!

Today’s dailydress is really casual, comfortable and simple since I was just running some errands. Went for a quick lunch and bought groceries with my boyfriend. Couldn’t even be bothered to put on any makeup!

001

002

005

004

003

007

Top: MNG                                                                                                                                                         Shorts: Supre                                                                                                                                                   Sandals: Vincci                                                                                                                                               Bag: Balenciaga                                                                                                                                              Necklace: Love Couture

Btw, the Balenciaga bag isn’t mine. It belongs to a friend and I’m just borrowing it for awhile. It feels like I bought a brand new bag when I didn’t spend a single cent! I am absolutely falling in love with this bag though, so now, I think I might be forced to buy one for myself too! :p

3 comments:

Bella Enveeus said...

Love the scenery and the color of your photo.. But most of all, love the bag! :)

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so lovely. x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?

cheerleader said...

Thank you so much! :) And Bella, I LOVE the bag too! I'm dying to get one of my own now! :p