Sunday, March 21, 2010

Watch Your Step Along The Arch Of Glass

My friends always complain that I’m too easily distracted and that I have the attention span of a gnat. I never realized how serious they were until recently.

I was in the car with Cheng Choo sometime last week and we were talking about relationships.

Cheng Choo Kim

Long distance relationships are so hard. Most of the time, I feel that they don’t work out.

Yeah, but the thing is, if they DO work out, you know that the relationship is meant to be.

Yeah, like you know they can get through anything.

But of course the circumstances must be right also lah. I mean, if you’re not going to see each other for like 5 years *a truck filled with watermelons passes us* OMG, WATERMELONS! I LOVE WATERMELONS!

*Cheng Choo looks at me in shock and like I’m crazy*

Yeaaaah, I like watermelons too.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Kim! i sometimes see you in advertorials and shoots- just wondering, how did you get involved in all these?

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Love the dress you're wearing in the profile pic. Where'd you get it from??

Any chances of you giving us more detail shots of that dress in your dailydress pics?

Anonymous said...

Blog Kim !

Kat said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I JUST SPENT SO LONG LAUGHING AT THIS. THIS IS YOU ALL OVER.

Kat said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I JUST SPENT SO LONG LAUGHING AT THIS. THIS IS YOU ALL OVER.

~Blur Principessa~ said...

I have a problem with my attention span too! your story is sooo familiar :P