This is my last blog post for the year 2009.
I’m sure you guys are going to read this on 192837917 other blogs as well, but 2009 has really flown by. I can’t believe that a year has come and gone so fast.
For the most part, 2009 has been a pretty incredible year for me and I look forward to 2010 being even better. I have a good feeling about 2010. :)
So, I actually have never made New Year’s resolutions before. Ever. But this year, for some reason, I feel so compelled to do a resolutions list, so here goes!
1. Go to church regularly. Sometime toward the end of this year, I just felt like I should start going back to church again. I can’t explain the feeling and I’m not sure what brought it on but it was like He was calling me. So who am I to argue with God right? :p
2. Do more charity work. I realized I needed to do more charity work coincidentally, in church. It was during service one Sunday when they announced that there would be a member from our church going to do mission work and while I don’t think I’ll be going to do any mission work anytime soon, I felt like God was trying to tell me something. Lol.
3. Start Italian and Mandarin classes.
4. Lose weight. To be honest, I’m actually pretty happy with my body right now but realistically, I am too heavy for a flyer and since I plan on cheering until my body doesn’t allow me to anymore, I’ve gotta lose some pounds!
5. Get my running roundoff back handspring and standing back tuck (AT LEAST!) by the end of 2010.
6. Spend less money on shopping. :p
7. LEARN HOW TO COOK! I’m going to be realistic here and say I want to learn at least one dish a month.
8. Work. I’d like to elaborate, but I’m lazy. :p My parents, especially my dad, should understand this one though!
9. Clean my room. Lol.
10. Travel somewhere on my own, paid for mostly by myself. :D Mummy and daddy, I know you’re reading this, please help me out a bit also okay? Thank you, I love you! Btw, holidays with you guys DON’T COUNT AH! That one you guys still pay for me okay? Because you are both the BEST PARENTS in the entire universe!
So there we go! My first ever New Year’s Resolutions for the year 2010. :D
I can’t explain it, but I just feel like 2010 is going to be an amazing year. I have such a good feeling about it and I’m so excited!
Have a great New Year’s Eve everyone! Party hard and be safe and remember to spend some time with your family too. :)