Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here Comes Goodbye

I first heard the Rascal Flatts when Danny Gokey sang What Hurts The Most on American Idol. I fell in love with the song, Youtubed it and came across another song of theirs.

I was nice enough to put the video of the song here so that all you have to do is click the little play sign, wait for it to load and listen to the song.

It's called Here Comes Goodbye.

Before you listen to it though, I'm going to warn you that it is a REALLY sad song. You've gotta really listen to the lyrics and watch the video. The first time I heard the song, I teared a little bit. When I watched the video, tears rolled down my cheeks even though I tried my hardest not to be a sissy girl. Lol.

But even without all the emo-ness, it's still a good song, so listen to it anyway! :p

For those of you who didn't get it, this song is sang by the dead father of the girl in the video. He's kinda watching this whole scene from heaven and he's telling the story from her point of view. I think lah. I'm actually just guessing but it makes sense right?

I can listen to this song non-stop. I really like this song! Although, I have to really detach myself from the song coz otherwise, I get really sad. Lol.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Btw, is it disturbing that I ENJOY listening to a song like this? : /

I'm not psycho, I promise. Lol. I realize how I'm contradicting myself. Song makes me sad. I like song. I like to be sad. Lol. But I dunno. I can't explain it. I just like the song, EVEN THOUGH it makes me sad! YEAH! THAT'S IT! :D

4 comments:

Kat said...

I loove Rascal Flatts! :D:D
Never heard this song before. I like it! Even if it IS sad. :D

cheerleader said...

KK! I miss you TONS! :(

Kat said...

I miss you too! I love this song now. I swear it's on repeat a hell of a lot. :)
:( You haven't been online in so long. BIG catch up soon babycakes. :)

My-Hobbys said...

its a nice video, gives a sence of sadness but still with hope... does that make sence??? hehe